onsdag 26 maj 2010

a long tiering but still beautifully playfull alive and bright.

I work with children . as probably some ov u know . there from 1 - 5 yrs old.
today was water day and we played in the sand with the normal toys but added about 40 galons ov water . alot of dirt a lot of clay a lot of stains a lot of mud and a lot of fun.


after work wich was from 0630 to 1700 i went straight for the gym after trying to call therese several times (my baby moma) . well sortof . I was home for about 15 sec got the trainers and clothes and did a little jam on the computer and then of.
worked out for about 1 ½h -2h and then i met my mom who works out at the same gym . but she mostly take classes . afro dance and core and power spinning and what not.
and thinking it was closer to her than to me I went there to take a shower. once there i find my cell is missing . called home and my lovely wifey awnsers and as i thought i forgot it at home. just as im about to enter the shower after my moms shower I try thereses sell again and this time, an awnser. shes aparantly a couple stations away and passing my station on the train. so im thinking ill hop on the same train as her and get to have my daily quality time with my newborn son Kelian. stress stress and in the mid of all the comotion i forgot to shower.

on the train i begin to smell but Im keeping a mask on looking cool fokusing on my baby . and his wacking and waveing of his yet uncontrolable body. a slight argument as we walk of the train and take the buss to her / her mothers place were she lives. with little time and an early rise tomorrow im only there for about an hour and an half and then i go home by board. when i come down to the train tracks i just miss the train and what do you know . next doesnt come in half an hour . damn damn and im hungry .I smell like shit from sweat and i havnt eaten since lunch at half past 12 and the time is 22. desperate i go of looking for something open and the only shop i find is a video rental place. all they had was candy and chips (to hell with my 2 hour training and welcome back fatherbelly.

im finaly home sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite ! huggs n kisses from my lady !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar