torsdag 20 maj 2010


This is how it is. as it is now im no longer a young becoming father , im since the 15th of may 2010 09:18 pm the most proud father in the world . I will hence on be wrighting in english becouse I made a promice that I will try to talk english to my 3660g 51cm son and try to keep doing that from now till when hes grown. My sons name is Kelian and hes the most wonderfully calm and cool baby there is , hes beautifull and everything about him is absolutely fantastic. its hard to belive that he even fitted in Therese belly and even more so that he has everything in a small small set, hes got little fingers with little nails hes got toes he can wiggle and ges got a liver lungs and most inportantly a heart that beats the happiest tears out of my eyes. i have never been happyer than the momen that i sawr him. hes powerful and has the grip of his father even thou his fingers cant even reach around my pinky . hes got ears that he uses perfectly and even while breast feeding he stops and looks at me when i talk even so much i sometimes have to be quiet so he can consentrate on feeding. hes everything I ever wanted . hes Perfect.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar